Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thank You

Hi! If you follow me on instagram then you would have seen a sneak peek of this card.
This last week I've been playing around with my inks and watercolour paper and creating all sorts of gorgeous background papers.

With this card I decided to also use the bokeh technique. If you havent heard of it, try it! It is essentially taking a background and sponging circles in various shapes in white ink.


I have used melon mambo, bermuda bay, crushed curry inks to create my background and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Hostess stamp set 'Let your hair down.'

If you have any questions let me know and thanks for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!