Sunday, November 2, 2014

Motley Monsters - Part 3

Hello, hello! I hope you are having a great weekend. It's quite busy here, but I'm here to day to share the third card in my Motley Monsters series. You can see part 1 and part 2 by clicking on the links.

So my third card was actually inspired by this card by Brian King.

Here's my really simplified version:




How awesome is this pattern for Christmas? Love it! I teamed it up with some real red for a bit of pop. It's not normally a colour combo I would use, but I think it works - what do you think?

If you have any questions about any of the cards, just contact me and I can let you know the deets :)

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!