Thursday, October 30, 2014

Motley Monsters Part 2

Hi! Welcome back to my second card using the Motley Monster designer paper. As I previously said, halloween isn't really a big thing here in Australia, so I wanted to be able to utilize this paper for other occasions.



When cutting this DSP, make sure that you cut a piece which has no eyes (unless you want them :) This card is a little darker than what I'm used to, but I like this look for the guys in our lives or for that lady who doesn't do frilly.

If you want to check out the first card in this series then click here. Also if you are looking for some sketch inspiration, you can see all the sketches I have done for Try Stampin' On Tuesday on my pintrest board, HERE.

Thanks for looking and come back in a few days and I'll show you card number three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!