Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TSOT #169 - Amazing You

Hi! Well I can slowly feel the start of winter. It's been so nice having unseasonably warm weather, but today is bleak and raining - can you tell I dont like the winter too much ;)

Any way, I'm sharing my card for this weeks sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. The twist, if you choose to use it is girlfriends.


I changed the sketch slightly and after lots of fussing and trying to make it look 'right', I went with a clean & simple look. 
The my colour combo is wisteria wonder, crumb cake and pear pizazz. My image is coloured with markers and the sentiment is stamped in elegant eggplant, as I thought it need just a little bit more oomph. I made the butterfly by punching two butterflies in vellum and one butterfly on wisteria wonder card and layered them all together and finished with a jumbo pearl. 

Not too sure which friend this will go to - I'm sure it wont stay in my stash for too long :)

We hope you are able to join us this week over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday, it's fantastic seeing all your amazing creations.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!