Friday, April 4, 2014

Sparkly Rainbow

Good morning! Thought I would share one of the last cards I have in my 'to blog' folder from last year. This was a card I made for one of our little friends. I wanted to try creating a rainbow with my circle dies and it was seriously simple! I love how it turned out and the added bonus was that I actually made 2 cards, as you cut the full circle in half and create another rainbow.


My colours are real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, tempting turquoise, old olive and rich razzleberry. I created the clouds with my scallop circle punch and just cut them down.

Any questions, just ask and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!