Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TSOT #156

Good morning! It's time for another sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. This is another one of my sketches, hope you like it:


And my card:


I used some new products and pulled my colour combo from the watercolour Wonder DSP. I love how fresh and summery this card feels. I'm reading about all of these snow and ice storms from friends on the other side of the world and here in Oz we are finally over our heat waves and the weather has become much more pleasant :)

Hope you can join us this week at TSOT.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch, loved working with it.
    Love your take on it, great bright colours
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!