Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stampin' Retreat

Last year back in July, Nicole who was my Stampin' Up! demo (now my up line) invited me to a retreat she had organised for a few of her stamping friends. I was so glad I went, because the talent that was there was amazing and we managed to pull together almost every item in the catalogue! So of course I wanted to try stamp sets, punches, embossing folder and anything else I hadn't had my hands on.



These two cards were made using the six sided sampler and some retired dsp. I embossed the front panel with the Alphabet Press EB folder. I think they are cute and quite easy to create. I should also make a note that I now own every thing to make this card - hehe.

Any questions just ask and thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!