Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fresh Vintage

Ok, so when going through my 'to blog' folder I came across this card. I know I have shared this design with you before here, but in my defense, this uses a different colour combo and stamp set :)


I love creating my own paper and I did this to get the right result in this card. I used the long retired SAB set Fresh Vintage. My colour combo is rose red and very vanilla and the sponging is in crumb cake. The background has been stamped using my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the best results, then run through my big shot using the square lattice which has been inked for effect. 

I love the look of this card. If you have any question just ask and thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I found your blog via pinterest. I love your card. It's wonderful!
    I took a look over your blog and found lots of other wonderful cards. Thank yu for the inspiration.
    Dörte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!