Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Secret Santa Gift

Hi! Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted anything other that design work! I am creating, but I have been naughty and forgotten to take photos to share and being in the thick of Christmas season, time seems to get away from me :)

Anyway, I'm apart of a fabulous group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and this is the gifts I sent to my secret santa.




This box was a bought one, which I wrapped with a belly band to hold the lid on.


The flower was made with lots of layers of two scallop circles, which I have crunched for texture and the bag has some leftover circles from the box (which were stitched together) and I finished it off with the motif from  Happy Day stamp set.


And finally my card, this was a re-create from this one I did earlier in the year. I love this simple design. My colours were cherry cobbler, old olive and whisper white and the DSP is season of style - love this stuff :)

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!