Monday, September 2, 2013

CAS Wildflower Meadow

Hi! Well it's been awhile since I have posted a card that isn't for a design team commitment.

Back in July I attended a stamp retreat and over the next few days I'll try to share the cards I made (I must admit that I got pretty side tracked and ended up enjoying the good company, rather than
creating :)

I'm going to start with my favourite one first:


The great thing about going to a retreat, is being able to use stamps I dont own. I stamped this in white ink onto crumb cake and let it dry a little, then started colouring with ink pads and blender pen.

I LOVE the soft effect and I'll have to look at what other stamps I can colour this way.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!