Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TSOT #125 - Happiest Birthday Yet

Hi, it's time again for another sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and I'm going to keep this short and sweet, as I have an ironing pile that has been calling me for weeks and I'm about as revved up as I'll ever get to doing it :)



Initially I struggled with this one, but as soon as I switched it to a square, it all fell into place. I'm really happy with how this turned out. If you have any question, just ask :)

It's great seeing your creations and if you want to see the other design teams creations, then go here.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, the tree was a brilliant idea. Love this card. Ironing?? What is that?? I just re-wet my close and through them back in the dryer, lol! You are a better women than me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!