Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TSOT #118 - Together Forever

Hi! It's yet again time for another sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I REALLY struggled with this one, but once I chose my colours I seemed to find my way :)

Here's the sketch:


And my creation:



I chose a neutral palette of white and crumb cake. I embossed my panels with 2 different embossing folders and my sentiment is from MDS and printed. I added three cherry cobbler hearts punched from the owl punch for a pop of colour. I'm really happy with the end result even if it was a scary sketch for me, but hey, it's great to be challenged right?

Now over to you, it's great seeing what you come up with, and I cant wait to see the amazing creations you create with this sketch! Also if you still need some more inspiration, check out the other design teams creations here

Thanks for looking and any questions, just ask :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I too found this sketch a tad "scary" ;). But after seeing your card it got me started on my own version. I love the look of this card it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white on white with the neutral between. Fabulous idea. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!