Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TSOT #113

Hi! It's time again for another sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and I'm excited, as this week the sketch is from yours truly!

Here's the sketch:


And my card:



I recently bought the two new butterfly punches from Stampin' Up and thought I'd give them a work out :) I stamped the baja breeze with pocket silhouettes in versa mark and clear embossed them. I then ran it through the honeycomb EB folder. I stamped the white canter background with the words and spatter from french foliage in crumb cake and the butterflies are stamped in baja breeze and crumb cake.

Now over to you! Pop past the TSOT blog and check out the amazing creations from the design team and remember to load up your creation. It's fantastic seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. When I look at this card I just can't wait for spring and summer to arrive. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful mix of stamp sets. I adore this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!