Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TSOT #109

Hello! It's time again for another fabulous sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and this one was created by Mynnette.

Here it is:


Such a cute sketch! Here's what I came up with:


I went back to my old faithful colours. I used a crumb cake base, pear pizzaz dsp, certainly celery for the leaves, so saffron ribbon. The flowers are from 'embrace life' and are stamped in versa mark, heat embossed in clear and using my sponge dauber in rose red, I started in the center and worked my way outwards to get the soft colouring effect. My sentiment is from 'teeny tiny sentiments' and stamped in rose red and layered onto certainly celery. A bit of bling to finish and I was done :)

I hopefully inspired you, BUT if you need more inspiration, then go to the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog and check out all the other amazing creations the team has come up with. Then link up your creation as we love seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. How pretty, I love those flowers. Just beautiful with the gradient color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!