Wednesday, March 6, 2013

TSOT #108 - Two Owls

Hello! It's time for another fabulous sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I actually struggled with this one - dont know why, as it's a nice clean and simple sketch - my favourite! But I think my mojo has gone MIA this past week.

Any ways heres the great sketch from Mynnette:


And my contribution:


This is a card which started out with one idea in mind, but as I was making it, ended up being a baby card - ever happen to anyone else. This card is for all the mums expecting twin boys - I dont think I could go there ;) I kept the lines clean and simple and I used marina mist, crumb cake and a strip of greenhouse gala dsp. The sentiment is from fabulous phrases and the panel behind the owls is the A to Z stamped in daffodil delight. 

Go past the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog, for the other design teams fantastic creations and link yours up as well - we love seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is just darling! I LOVE the owls and your sentiment is most fitting for the occasion! Beautiful CAS card! :) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, love what you have done. Changing ideas in mid stream happens all the time with me, but you have done a bang up job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TeeHee, those little guys are so cute! And, yep, I change in mid stream all the time. Cards just take on a life of their own in my studio sometimes. I have NO CONTROL, lol! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute Sarah. Those owls make me smile and love the embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!