Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chalkboard Christmas - TSOT #111

Hello, It's time again for another sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and I went for a Christmas card this time round.


I wanted to try the chalkboard technique, so I altered the size of the image panel just a tad ;)


I used my Jolly jingles wheel, which I have cut up. I think this is still too clean, as I was a little scared to smudge it up too much - but I think thats kinda the idea of this technique! I used my never ending supply of jolly holiday dsp and used cherry cobbler, old olive and very vanilla card. A touch of bling with silver pearls and I was done.

Go on over to Try stampin' On Tuesday blog and check out the other amazing creations from the other design team members. And while your there dont forget to link up your creation - it's great seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. This is great, Sarah! LOVE the fun faux chalkboard sentiments--a fabulous use of the technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I so love this technique! I laughed when you said yours was too clean, I always feel mine are too smudged. Go figure! Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah I've seen this technique all over the place & your card looks fantastic. I really love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!