Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TSOT #106 - More Butterflies!

Hello! I feel horrible that I've been a little MIA this week. I'm working on some things, but I'm not able to share them just yet :)

Anyways... onto this weeks Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch and CherylAnn bring this beauty to us.

Here's the sketch:



And here's my creation:


I went back to where I am more comfortable. Still not sure about last weeks submission :) I used floral district dsp and pulled out rose red, daffodil delight and rich razzleberry as my colour combo. I love these patterns and dont know why it's taken so long to use these. I added some rhinestones to the centers of the butterflies and the ribbon is thin lucky limeade organza. Not sure if you can see the scallop trim along one side of the daffodil delight panel. My sentiment is from teeny tiny sentiments - my favourite set at the moment :) Here's another view:


If you have time, come past the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog and check out the other amazing creations the design team have come up with and join in with us! We love seeing what you create.

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card Sarah. Love the bold background and the butterflies are beautiful against the yellow paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!