Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Merry Monday #47

Hi All, Just a quick post sharing the result of having free time, with no kiddies :)

I love Merry Monday challenge, but I either dont find the time or I'm too late with a card. So hopefully this year I'll find more time to join in :)

So here is my creation for this week.


This week's challenge is to play tic tac toe. I went with blue, clean & simple and designer paper. I used polar party for my images, which are all coloured in not quite navy or baja breeze, the sentiment is from 'four the holidays' and the DSP is from snow festival from Stampin' Up.
 Go past Merry Monday and check out the design team creation - amazing!

Thanks for looking :)

Edit: Sorry for the poor quality of the picture - not sure why its not as crisp.

7 comments:

  1. Wondeful card Sarah, I love the DP you used and these image are darling. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the sweet little images you have used. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, I love this Sarah! Super cute colored images and DP!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sarah. Love this CAS layout and these super cute images. So glad you joined us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've used this set, Sarah! These adorable critters are so cute as inchies! I'm so glad you could share with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute creation! I hope you find time to play with us more often too!! Thanks so much for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you could join us this week. Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!