Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch #173 & The Paper Players #124

Hi! Just wanted to share a card which uses a few challenges. Over at The Paper Players Ann has set us a challenge of 'snow men' - which for me is something I never really do on Christmas cards as we are warm and sunny in Australia for Christmas. I also used the sketch Karen has done over at Sweet Sunday Sketch.


I was quite happy with the end result, but I know that the photo doesn't do it justice :) Any questions just ask.
Thanks for looking :)

Here's the challenges I'm entering:





2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous sketch and you've done a great job with it! Love all the blues with the little pop of green & red in the holly sprig. Adorable card...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, your fabulous snowman made me smile. i especially love the little bit of bling on the scarf and the decorations on the hat! So glad you shared this adorable card with the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!