Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Live, Laugh & Love

Hi! Well it's time again for another Try Stampin' On Tuesday, and once again Jenn has created a fantastic sketch!

Here's the sketch:
 I love how this sketch lends itself to adding a few more layers or keeping it nice and simple, which is what I did.

I've layered three panels all dry embossed with a different folder (final press, manhattan flower and vintage wallpaper) and layered them onto my not quite navy card base. I love how striking this colour combo is. I've added my happy birthday sentiment stamped in not quite navy, from "on your birthday" and added a few hearts with a pearl to finish them off. I actually made a few of these simple cards, as early January I have a stack of birthdays which seem to creep up on me - so I'm now well prepared :)

Now over to you! We love seeing what you come up with and you'll definitely want to go past Try Stampin On Tuesday to see what the other design members have created.

Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card. I love everything about this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I forgot to add I got your Christmas card yesterday & it's so beautiful. I have it sitting in my Kitchen so I can see it every day :). I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love not quite navy! Such a great color. Your used of the different embossing folders was a perfect touch! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, clean and beautiful. Love the card and the embossed background, as well as the little heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!