Friday, December 28, 2012

Last Christmas Card

Good morning! Hopefully you have recovered from Christmas and you are able to sit down and relax and hopefully do some crafting.

This was a card which I had worked ahead for on my Festive Friday design team commitment, but as you know they were cancelled due to lack of participants :(
Any way you still get to see what I created! We were asked to use piercing and piercing templates. Here's what I created:


I've gone with a soft subtle look of baja breeze, crumb cake and whisper white. I've cut the bottom with my adorning accents and pierced the bottom, then I've pierced two labels and cut them in half to create the frame around the image. I used my pennant parade to make my Christmas trees and I ripped some whisper white to create texture and depth in the image and more piercing around the edge.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!