Friday, December 14, 2012

Festive Friday #49 - Sketch Challenge

Good morning! Well we start off with some bad news first - Nicole has decided to finish the Festive Friday's, as we weren't getting too many entries. It such a shame as I was so organised this year at Christmas with my cards as I'd made them right through the year. Anyway, on to my final installment for Festive Fridays.

Nicole has another sketch for us to play along with at Festive Friday this week and boy is it a good one!
Here it is:


As soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I hadn't had a chance to play much with the triple time stamping technique yet and this sketch just lent itself to it.


I've used "snow swirled" for the snowflakes and the colours are real red, old olive and crumb cake. I have also used my new favourite stamp set "jolly jingles" for my sentiment and a few rhinestones for the bling and I was done! I'm quite pleased with the result and this card has already made it's way to some special friends (have you sent out your Christmas cards yet?)

So go past Nicole's blog see what the other design team members have created and help us finish with a bang! Remember to link your creation up to the froggie - it's great seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely BRILLIANT!!! This is definitely pinned--may I CASE you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mynnette, absolutely you can CASE me! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!