Saturday, November 17, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #61

Hi! I just wanted to quickly post my card for this weeks Freshly made sketch. I wanted to give my mum a quick card just to say thanks and here's what I came up with:


I used crumb cake base, which was dry embossed with the perfect polka dot embossing folder. My main panel is rose red and I used the scallop edge along the bottom. I've cut out 'Mum' in old olive from my timeless alphabet and mounted them on dimensionals for depth and the sentiment is from 'perfect words'. 
Here's the sketch:




Thanks for looking :)


3 comments:

  1. Great colors and a heartfelt sentiment! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome card! Wow, is your mum going to be happy to get this one! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card for your mom! I love the bright, fun colors with the clean design. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!