Friday, November 16, 2012

Festive Friday #45 - Colour Challenge

Hello! Well I know I've been a little MIA here on my blog these past few weeks - life just seems to be getting busier! Did you know it's only 40 days until Christmas - eeek!!!
Anyway it's time for another installment of Festive Friday's and Nicole has a colour challenge for us.


Here is how I used the colours:


Firstly sorry for the lack of definition in this picture - for some reason this card didn't want to be photographed!

Ok on to the card: I used my white craft ink pad and stamped the swirl from 'elements of style' all over a piece of midnight muse. I then took my versa mark pen and drew around all the white ink to create the shadow. The sentiment is stamped in basic grey and is from the 'jolly jingles' wheel, which I cut up and clear mounted all the stamps - love how I have so many different sentiments from this one wheel! I cut the sentiment panel out with my frame labels, sponged the edges in basic grey and then put some retired baja breeze pleated ribbon around the edge. I've also used some baja breeze seam binding across the middle. Not sure that you can see, but I have also placed some small pearls on the top and bottom points of the sentiment panel.

Go past Nicole's blog and check out the rest of the design teams creations and remember to link up your creation as well as we love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!