Friday, September 28, 2012

Funky and Bright

G'day. I hope this finds you enjoying warmer weather (if you are in Australia :) Today I'm sharing a card which I made last year and still haven't shared it with you. I case'd it from this card, which I fell in love with.


I wanted to used bold, bright colours, so melon mambo, old olive and pumpkin pie were my msin colours, I then bordered them with soft suede and matted it all onto crumb cake. The ribbon and the pearls are from Kaiser Craft. The sentiment is from 'short and sweet' and the leaves are from 'funky four'. I love using stamps in a way I wouldn't think of using them. I cropped out the images with the oval punch and matted them onto the same coloured card stock cropped from the wide oval punch. When I was placing the image panels I accidently placed them onto the same colour background as I wanted to mix it up a bit, but I think this still works.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!