Friday, September 21, 2012

Festive Friday #37 - Colour Challenge

Hi all! It's time again for another Festive Friday and Nicole has a colour challenge for us.


Now when I saw these colours I was stumped on how to put river rock into my creation, as I NEVER use it. So this is what I came up with:


I used the dsp from the paper stack for both cherry cobbler and always artichoke. I had run out of always artichoke card, so to border the dsp, I used some seam binding and I think it works a treat :) The snowflake and sentiment are from 'snow swirled' and stamped in cherry cobbler. I did a small border of always artichoke around my main image and matted it all onto the dreaded colour - river rock. I added some pearls along the sides for balance and I was done.

Come and join us this week and link your creation up to the little frog on Nicole's blog, we love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!