Friday, September 7, 2012

Festive Friday #35 - Designer Series Paper

Good morning! It time for another Festive Friday challenge, and this week its all about Designer Series Paper (DSP). I wanted to use DSP in another way, other than sticking a big piece on as a background. So I go thinking and this is what I came up with:


I cut out 1 cm strips of "Be of good cheer" DSP and cut them on an angle, so I could gat a 'fan effect'. I started with the center strip and worked out my pattern and followed through with it on both sides of the center. I LOVE how it turned out and I want to use this effect for other cards with different DSP. I wanted to emboss my greeting, but I dont have cherry cobbler embossing powder, so I stamped my greeting in versa mark then tapped it on my cherry cobbler ink pad, stamped it, then clear embossed it. I it looks great in real life, to finish off the panel I added some rhinestones for a bit of bling. The whole DSP panel is on dimensionals to really make it pop!

So we'd love to see how you used DSP, so upload your creations to Nicole's blog and while you're there check out all the other great design team creations. 

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!