Saturday, September 1, 2012

Father's Day

Hi! Well tomorrow is Father's day here in Australia, and this is a card which I CASE'd from Dawn Olchefske. I loved how simple it is - a few good elements with clean lines - my kind of 'guy' card :)


I made two of these - one for my Dad and my Father-in-law and it took about a half hour for both! The colours I used are not quite navy, crumb cake and whisper white. I used the ties and sentiment from 'Best Dad ever' - such a great guy stamp set :) 

My kids are going to give Hubby this card for Father's day. It's one of my Festive Friday design submissions. 


Thanks for looking and hope all the Dad's have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!