Saturday, August 25, 2012

JAI #132 - Sketch Challenge

Hi there! It's been a while since I joined in at Just Add Ink, but they had a great sketch, which was perfect for a male birthday card which I needed quick.

Here's the sketch:


 And here's my creation:


I loved the clean lines of the sketch and kept this one pretty simple. I used some dsp from my stash and the tree is from 'funky four', the sentiment is from 'best Dad ever', like I said a nice simple card which I love for guys.

If you have time, go past Just Add Ink and check out all the design teams fantastic creations!

Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Sarah! I love the colours you've used, and the little tree and flagged sentiment are perfect. Glad you could join us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous clean and simple card Sarah! These colours are fabulous together! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple is the way to go when you need a 'quick' card, your is lovely. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the sketch - love it! Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab Autumn card!!!
    Thanks for playing with JAI's sketch this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!