Friday, August 24, 2012

Festive Friday # 33 - Sketch Challenge

Good morning! Nicole has a sketch for us this week for Festive Friday.

Here's the sketch:


And my contribution:


I challenged myself to use "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set, and the pine tree was perfect for this sketch. I used the framelits to frame my image, I used some silver glimmer paper for a bit of bling and the sentiment is from "Short and Sweet". I used a retired button and pushed a small brad through the button holes, so I have a green middle. My colours are old olive, real red and whisper white.

Pop past Nicole's blog and have a go at this great sketch.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!