Friday, August 3, 2012

Birthday Case

I'm back with another case which I made a while ago. My inspiration comes from this card, which I fell in love with. I didn't change too much as I thought it was pretty perfect as it was :)


I used pink pirouette dsp, crumb cake, rose red, soft suede ink, very vanilla and certainly celery. I created the flower by scrunching 4 scallop circles and layering them onto of each other and securing them with a brad. I used a lacy circle from nestabilities for the large scallop circle and budding vine embossing folder. The sentiment is from "Well Scripted" and a few pearls add a bit of bling.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!