Sunday, May 27, 2012

For You Case

I was blog surfing a while ago and found this beauty! Jennifer has actually made this into a mini scrapbook, but I loved the front and had to case it!


I've used baja breeze for my base, chocolate chip and very vanilla. The DSP is from retired elegant soirée and the stamps are from retired stamp sets 'Sweet Summer' and 'Vintage Labels'. Every thing is stamped in chocolate chip and the sentiment is punched out with the word window punch and mounted onto dimensionals. I used some Kaiser Craft vanilla ribbon to create my bow. I love the cuteness (is that a proper word??) of this card.

Thanks for looking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!