Friday, May 18, 2012

Festive Friday #19 - Glitter and Glimmer

Hi, it's time for another Festive Friday. When this goes live, I will be in hospital having baby number 3! I think I may have blanked to mention I was pregnant on here :) I'm well and truly ready to have this one and hopefully I'll get some mojo back too :)

Any ways, this week Nicole has challenged us to use glitter or glimmer product. As soon as I knew this I knew I wanted to use the silver glimmer paper. This stuff is awesome! I'm not a huge fan of glitter, as it seems to get every where when I use it, but the glimmer paper has the sparkle with out the mess - it's a win win! So here's my creation for the week:



I was actually inspired by this card by Teneale - her creations are amazing! I knew I wanted to use a simple colour palette, so real red, whisper white and silver it was! I used the DSP from the bright paper stack and soft suede for the owl. I hand cut the owl's santa hat and the glimmer border was created using the Curly Label. The sentiment is from 'Four the Holidays' which has become a go-to for my Christmas greetings. 

So why not join us this week and pull out all that glittery bling, go past Nicole's blog to see what the other design members have come up with and have fun with it! 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!