Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fast and Fabulous

Good afternoon! I thought I'd quickly pop by and show you another card that my relative asked me to make. I was inspired by this card.



I was happy with this card, as I had set out to use some techniques which I dont use as ofeten - masking and watercolouring. I used 'Fast and Fabulous' which I masked and stamped in staz on onto watercolor paper and coloured with my blender pens. I was pretty happy with how the colouring turned out, I used baja breeze as my base, then  added marina mist and did some highlighting with not quite navy and the centers are so saffron. I used 'Fabulous Phrases' for my sentiment and I used paisley petals dsp. I have also dry embossed the white mat on the bottom in 'Final Press'. 

Also wanted to too my own horn and say that this card which I entered for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, won a "Perfect Princess" award! 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!