Friday, April 13, 2012

Thanks

Afternoon everyone! I just wanted to share a quick thank you card I made today. My inspiration comes from this card. Knowing that this card was going to my Mum, who loves soft pretty colours and the medallion stamp, it was a no brainer :)


This photo doesn't do the card justice!

I used my 'Kindness Matters' stamp set, which had yet to see ink, 'Fabulous Phrases' for the sentiment and of course the 'medallion' stamp. I clear embossed the medallion, because I dont have pink pirouette ink and the versa mark just didn't show up enough. My colours are very vanilla, pink pirouette, certainly celery and crumb cake. I love these soft colours and hope my Mum does as well!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!