Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blissfully Vintage

Well I'm here to show you a card which I have duplicated so many times since first seeing it. I LOVE this one so much I made one for myself for my craft space. I initially saw this card and was in love. But I realised that I didn't have the paper or the stamp set that was used, so I used my retired 'Bliss' stamp set.



The colours I used were 'cherry cobbler' and 'very vanilla'. I pulled out my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamps for the back panel and then ran the whole panel through the square lattice embossing folder, which had been inked with crumb cake, just so I could have more definition. The middle panel has been stamped with the 'bliss' stamp, then I sponged the edges with crumb cake. I cut the butterfly from 'Beautiful Butterflies' die cut and partially stamped it in 'cherry cobbler'. 
As I said, this card has become my favourite, and it is also a little vintage which I'm also proud of!
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!