Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ABSC048 - Sketch Challenge

Hi, just quickly passing by to show you my entry for this weeks Annabelle Stamps challenge.

Heres the sketch:

Here's what I created:


I tried to challenge myself and use this paper which I have had hoarded for ages. Not sure about you, but I bought this paper because I loved it, but I struggle to use it on a card - any one else out there who buys paper then comes home and cant seem to use it?! 
Even with the sketch simple and one I'll use again, I feel as though there is something missing. But I'm proud that I have cut into this paper and used it on a card!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! I can see why you hoarded that paper... totally awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Sarah, gorgeous DP!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love that paper! I know exactly what you mean - I have heaps of papers I just had to have, but struggle to use!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!