Friday, February 10, 2012

Festive Friday #5

Hi all! It's time again for another Festive Friday. I LOVE the image from 'Tidings of Joy' and last year it featured on a fair few of my Christmas cards. So here's what I came up with:



I love how this image looks when its coloured in! I stamped the image in stazon onto watercolour paper. I used my blender pen and numerous ink pads to colour this in. The base and dsp are marina mist. I fussy cut out the star and popped it up on a dimensional. I only inked part of the verse to get my greeting. So now it's your turn, head over to Nicole's blog and see what the other design team has come up with.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!