Friday, January 6, 2012

Festive Friday Design Team

Hi all! When I left you guys for a little break, I said that I had some exciting news to share. Well... I was asked by Stampin' Up demonstrator Nicole Derendorf, to be on her design team for a new feature on her blog called 'Festive Friday Challenge'. This was such a great honor to be asked and I just had to join in on the fun!


The challenge will showcase cards appropriate for the season and the design team will alternate each week. The first lot of cards that will be showcased will be Valentines cards, March we'll have Easter cards and every week in between, we'll be doing Christmas cards. This is going to be a great jump start for those Christmas cards, which we some times leave till the last minute :) So stop by Nicole's blog next Friday for our first challenge and join in on the fun.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!