Friday, January 27, 2012

Festive Friday #3

Morning everyone! I hope for all my Aussie readers that you had a great Australia day! Well it's my turn again to inspire you for the Festive Friday Challenge. I wanted to create something clean and simple this week. This is what I came up with:



I embossed the back panel with the perfect polka dots embossing folder then popped it up on dimensionals. The accordion flower was created by using a strip of real red, scoring it at half centimeter intervals, folding back and forth, then glueing the ends together. I added a vintage brad to the center and added some leaves. The greeting is from "Four the holidays" and I just cut the ends to make a banner. I hope you like my clean card - it was a challenge for me as white space is scary!
Now its your turn! Go and visit Nicole's blog for this weeks challenge and see what the other design team has created.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!