Sunday, January 22, 2012

Encouragement Card's

Hi all! Thought I'd pop past and share some cards I made last year and forgot to share.
These were a case from Chat and I just loved her version, that I had to make a few of my own. I used different dsp from Stampin' up paper stacks and the verse is from Verve Stamps. I love Verve stamps and how they have created a range of scripture stamps. I enjoy being able to send handmade cards off to different people with stamped scripture on it, just to encourage them in their daily life.


I think I like the first card best, but I do like the softer colours of the second. What do you think?
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!