Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Christmas Cards #2

 Hi again! Here's a few more of my Christmas cards from my pile.

This card was a complete case from Teneale Williams. I think all of Teneale's cards are amazing and why mess with perfection. I did however change the base colour to old olive and the greeting.

 This card started as a entry for a challenge, but I missed out a required element, and when I tried to add it, it didn't look right. So I stuck with what I had.
I was flicking through the 2010-2011 Stampin Up idea book and used the card on page 28, as my inspiration. I kept it a little bit cleaner, and made it square, but still like the overall effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!