Monday, September 12, 2011

Christmas Cards #1

I thought I'd share a few of my Christmas cards that I've been working on these past months (yes I started making Christmas cards in June)

 This was actually a card that I made last Christmas, but I love it and thought I'd share it. It uses Mojo Monday Sketch # 165
 I used Stampin Up's "Lovely as a tree"and I stamped off the image in old olive so it wasn't too bold, then added some 2 mm rhinestones from my stash. The flower rhinestone was also from my stash.

 I really like this one. I found out the hard way last year that if you have lots of dimension on your cards, that it cost double to post. So I plan to make a few of these on different colours for those friends and family I wont be able to hand deliver to. I also wanted to have some non-traditional cards (as I tend to only have green and red for Christmas!)
Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!